Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Birthday

The boys got me a new bike helmet for my birthday, and we headed out for a fun ride together as a family.  It was the one thing I REALLY wanted to do for my birthday, and it was great!
Then Nate took us on a surprise visit to Viera's Bakery, where the boys had doughnuts and Nate picked up the cake he had ordered me- A Tres Leches cake- SO DELICIOUS!  
It was a special treat to have my parents come visit for my birhtday & father's day weekend.  My mom made me a beautiful strawberry cake too-
Connor wanted to help me with the candles- Good thing we didn't put all 35 on there!  It was such a fun day to celebrate with my family.  I'm feel so lucky to be healthy and happy and feeling great at 35 years old. 


1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to add....looking great to that list too. What a fun birthday. Lots of cake. Those are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete